FIRE CARD MEMBERSHIP PLAN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) apply to your participation in the FIRE Membership Plan (the “Plan”) of First Impressions by Lerohl & Landers, Ltd. (the “Practice”). Your completion of an application for membership in the Plan constitutes acceptance of these Terms on behalf of yourself and each other individual included on your membership application. The Practice will not be deemed to have waived any of these Terms, or to have agreed to any Terms contrary to or inconsistent with these Terms, unless such Terms have been reduced to writing and are approved and signed by an officer of the Practice.
- Annual Membership. Your annual membership in the Plan will begin on the day that the Practice, in writing or email notification, acknowledges the receipt of your application and your initial payment and assigns you a start date for your membership. The term of your membership will begin on your assigned start date and will continue for a period of 12 months thereafter, and will automatically renew for successive 12-month periods thereafter unless, prior to the commencement of any new 12-month membership period, you provide us with a written notice of your wish to terminate your membership at the end of the then-current 12-month membership period.
- Services. As a member of the Plan, you will be eligible for the provision by the Practice, during each 12-month membership period, of two annual dental cleanings, one emergency examination and x-ray, and a discount of up to 20% of the fees payable for any dental procedures which are provided by the Practice, which you request, and which the Practice, in its good faith judgment, determines you may need during the term of your membership.
- Fees. The fees for your membership in the Plan will be set at the outset of the initial 12-month term of your membership, and you will be advised of any change in such fees prior to the commencement of any successive 12-month renewal term of your membership.
- Termination. Except as provided in paragraph 1 of these Terms, you may not terminate your membership in the Plan during any annual 12-month term of the Plan without full payment of all membership fees payable for such 12-month period. The Practice has the right to suspend or terminate your membership in the Plan if you fail to timely pay any membership fee payable under the Plan or any other fees that are payable by you to the Practice. The Practice’s suspension or termination of your membership in the Plan will not relieve you of your obligation to timely and fully pay all unpaid membership payments payable during the then-current 12-month membership period. You will be responsible for reimbursing the Practice for any costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that the Practice incurs in enforcing these Terms.
- Amendment. The Practice retains the sole and exclusive right, with or without notice, to interpret, apply, amend, suspend and terminate the Plan and any of these Terms as the Practice, in its discretion, deems appropriate. Please periodically review these Terms at www.firstimpress.org for any applicable changes.